Linda Quinn, M.D. – Jacksonville Florida IV Therapy Specialist
Jacksonville IV Therapy Doctor, Linda Quinn, M.D., provides you with the healthy levels of essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals that your body needs for optimal health and function. One aspect of IV Therapy drips that make them so incredibly effective is that they can be custom formulated to meet your specific needs, preferences and health goals. Getting the essential nutrients your body needs will make you feel energized, refreshed, hydrated and focused!
Dr. Quinn’s hydration therapy treatments are designed to enhance overall health, as well as to treat certain common ailments and symptoms. All of our treatments are administered with a minimally-invasive intravenous procedure to deliver fluids, medications, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements directly into your bloodstream to counteract the accumulative effects of nutrient deficiencies and dehydration. All of L.A. Quinn’s IV Hydration treatments are administered by experienced, board-certified physicians and registered nurses, ensuring both safety and comfort
Dr. Quinn is amazing. She is so kind and knowledgeable. Her passion for her profession is evident in her enthusiasm for caring for others and her natural desire to assist other in living a healthier life…
IV Therapy and Your Health
IV therapy supports you in many areas of your life. Receiving Intravenous (IV) Therapy improves your health, enhances athletic performance, boosts your immune system and metabolism, reduces recovery time after surgery and work-outs, improves memory and detoxifies your body which results in a younger looking you.
- IV therapy provides a multitude of anti-aging benefits. From detoxifying the body and aiding with antioxidant effects, to adding essential nutrients to one’s system, IV therapy can help. IV therapy helps to slow down, or sometimes even reverse, the signs of aging. Because everyone’s body is unique, it is important to work with an experienced IV therapy practitioner so that the right formula can be created for you.
- Improved Wellbeing and Immunity
- Poor nutritional intake, high levels of stress and inadequate sleep can all cause the body’s immune system to stop working. Nutrition is a key component for keeping your immune system healthy. IV therapy improves your immunity and overall wellbeing.
- Increased Metabolism and Weight Loss
- If you are having trouble losing weight or want to lose weight more quickly, personalized IV therapy plans can help you get better workouts in and speed up your weight loss. Linda Quinn, M.D.creates custom drips of nutrients and vitamins designed to speed up your metabolism and increase your weight loss.
- Improved Memory
- The build-up of toxins in the brain, hormonal imbalances and aging, can all cause memory loss and reduce our ability to recall facts and dates. IV therapy can be customized to include nutrients that reduce toxins in the brain and increase memory recall.
Jacksonville IV Therapy Doctor, Linda Quinn, M.D., has treated countless patients with intravenous nutritional therapy. She has seen how beneficial IV Therapy is for patients. It is a powerful solution that can rapidly restore lost nutrients to increase overall health and provide a plethora of benefits.
Some of the IV Therapies Offered by Linda Quinn, M.D.
Myers’ Cocktail – This “cocktail” was named after physician, John Myers, M.D., who used IV hydration therapies as treatment for many types of infections, illnesses, and allergies. It has been proven to cure a broad range of conditions and symptoms.
- Restores Hydration/Recharges the body with Electrolytes/li>
- Balance salts
- Relieves pain and discomfort
- Revives your immune system with super antioxidants
- Replenishes vitamin and mineral levels: Vitamin B-complex, Vitamins B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C, Magnesium, and Calcium
Liquid Sunshine Treatment – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant used to boost your immune system, protect against colds, flus, and a wide range of symptoms and diseases. There are, however, even greater benefits of this vitamin when used in high doses. High dose Vitamin C IV treatments are used for a variety of conditions and diseases, even cancer.
- Restores Hydration/Recharges the body with Electrolytes
- Balance salts
- De-stresses your body and mind
- Recharges your immunities, increases collagen production, and reenergizes your body
- Oxygen Therapy booster available
Jacksonville IV Therapy Doctor, Linda Quinn, M.D., uses intravenous nutritional therapy to support your health goals. Increased vitamins and nutrients in the bloodstream help thousands of bodily functions, including metabolism, detoxification, blood flow and muscle building, to name a few.